Signs indicating fair dealing of TrustsCapitalBarry Copeland 10 / November / 23 Visitors: 29
There are plenty of scammers in Forex. They are becoming more brazen every day, coming up with different schemes and ways to swindle funds, deceiving investors and framing honest brokers. They launch aggressive advertising, create fake pages in social networks, impose strange services, trying to seize personal data. TrustsCapital is definitely not a fraud, for the company has been working for several years, faithfully paying out every penny. Clients do not complain about the service, as they always receive their payments and can count on the support service working round the clock. Unlike scammers, the broker provides all documents and has valid licenses. This is an important indicator of reliability, indicating that TrustsCapital legit and everything is clear, transparent, honest. There are audit results, financial statements, as well as an official website - trustscapital.com. All transactions are verified and carried out within a day.
How do scammers work?
Unscrupulous companies not only block access to accounts, but use the following techniques in their activities:
- Fake investment schemes. Fraudsters offer clients new investment opportunities, usually in a non-existent asset. TrustsCapital is not a scam and never deals with this kind of activity, as there are only verified financial instruments here, and employees never offer strange conditions;
- providing inadequate information about the market. Most scammers publish false data on purpose, which allows them to manipulate prices. TrustsCapital does not engage in such activities and always provides quality information about the market, publishing daily up-to-date statistics, news and analysts' forecasts;
- creation of fictitious companies. Fraudsters do this in order to steal funds and take possession of other people's data. Sometimes they pretend to be trusted brokers, which puts their reputation at risk. TrustsCapital legit and provides clients with reliable service. Its licenses are valid, plus, there are good reviews confirming the honesty of the work. The site is official with a secure connection, which also distinguishes it from bogus services;
- The promise of unrealistic profits. Only scammers who have nothing else to offer do this. They keep silent about the risks, guarantee income from the first transaction and not only. TrustsCapital is not scam and that's why no one tells about unrealistic income and also here they report about potential losses;
- no regulation. Scammers do not bother with documents and therefore no one controls their activities. TrustsCapital legit, which means that it is under the supervision of financial authorities that monitor compliance with current standards;
- complicated commissions and incomprehensible fees. Scammers usually do not prescribe figures in the user agreement, do not have fixed fees, do not stipulate anything in advance. This is the main sign of dishonest work, as the terms are as unclear as possible. TrustsCapital does not work in such a way and clients do not overpay here;
- difficulties with withdrawal. Unscrupulous companies delay payments or do not make them at all. As soon as an application is submitted, they block access to funds or refuse without explanation. Since TrustsCapital legit, this does not happen here and clients always receive money.
Scammers hide history, have a bad reputation, and their website is not trustworthy. Plus, they like to exert psychological pressure, call from hidden numbers and extort personal data.
Are there any reviews of TrustsCapital?
Yes. They are hosted on Trustpilot and Sitejabber. People write a lot of positive things about the work of the company, because it really complies with the terms of the agreement, makes timely payments, and is controlled by the regulator. Everything is honest, transparent, open. TrustsCapital is not a scam, otherwise it would not have such a good reputation and positive reviews.
How does the broker work?
The company has created comfortable trading conditions for everyone. You can open an account here regardless of trading experience and the size of your bank account. Unlike scammers, the company provides free training. TrustsCapital is a legit service, so training materials and resources are quite diverse. The broker's website trustscapital.com has all the contacts for communication, so representatives can be written to or called at any time.
Here's what else the company has to offer:
- 24/7 support service. Another proof that TrustsCapital is not a scam, for scammers do not have a working support team;
- proven trading platforms;
- a wide variety of financial assets. Since TrustsCapital is a legit broker, it thoroughly vets suppliers and partners, which allows clients to get reliable products;
- ensuring transparency. The company provides access to up-to-date data, which means traders can make more informed decisions.
TrustsCapital is not scam and always keeps clients' funds in separate accounts. This is an honest company that is successfully audited and works with proven payment systems. There is no pressure from employees here, and the terms and conditions are quite clear and honest. The broker trustscapital.com has positive reviews, does not charge hidden commissions, pays out money in a timely manner, and does not promise exorbitant profits. TrustsCapital no one imposes unknown terminals, does not ask to transfer funds to personal cards of employees. There are no limits on strategies either, and you can request any amount. Although Forex fraud continues to develop, there are still normal brokers who care about their clients. TrustsCapital is not a scam and should be trusted. The company has no complaints and the documents and activities are unquestionable. Plus, security systems are regularly updated here, and also monitor trader's accounts for various vulnerabilities. At the broker you can set two-factor authentication, and also, verification is provided for all. TrustsCapital is not fraudulent, so feel free to register and start earning.