What indicates the reliability of a Stocks Int? Why is not a scam?Barry Copeland 28 / August / 23 Visitors: 96
Scammers can be found everywhere. They are especially numerous on the Internet and in the stock market. They use various deceptive schemes to lure away money. They create false sites, promise high profits, and do not inform about possible risks. They can also impose different strategies or non-existent trading instruments to get additional income. Stocks International is not a scam. It is a completely legal company that does not violate Forex regulations and laws. The service has been working for several years and there have never been any problems with it. Payouts come to everyone without delays, and there are quite a lot of positive reviews in the network, indicating reliability and good reputation. The broker provides 24/7 support, does not limit in payments, has an official website. Plus, there are valid licenses, control by the regulator, financial reporting. The company does not sell "secret" strategies, trains for free, does not hide documents from clients. There are several types of accounts and quite transparent, clear trading conditions. Suitable for players with different trading experience.
Is the broker Stocks International a scam?
The service complies with current standards, does not make false promises, does not offer "super accurate trading signals". Here everyone gets what he earned, and there is no automatic profit at the expense of robots. A deposit can be opened only after verification, which is mandatory for everyone. This is what points out the typical scammers:
- security problems. Customer data is not protected in any way, plus the site has links to third-party resources and intrusive advertising;
- contact information is hidden. There is no data for contacting either support representatives or managers;
- forged documents. Fraudsters use someone else's licenses, false registration information, thus creating a false image of themselves;
- non-working, untested trading terminal. Unscrupulous companies impose to install third-party programs that can harm the device;
- false promises of high profits. Scammers lure you in with loud figures and bidding with instant payouts. In fact, normal intermediaries do not work like that, because no one can guarantee earnings;
- limiting the amount of the payout. This is normal for those who are used to working dishonestly;
- inflated commissions, which surprisingly can change for the worse;
- refusal to withdraw funds. Fraudsters reject an application at any convenient moment, as they simply do not plan to pay anything;
- questionable conditions for making the first deposit;
- paid training consisting of several stages.
Stocks Int is not scam, because it does not correspond to any of the given features. The service has an official site with a secure connection, there is information about risks, and contacts are freely available. Plus, the company never prevents you from receiving funds and treats everyone equally, regardless of the type of account. d
Where can I read reviews of the broker?
Stocks International - not scam. The mediator has a good reputation, confirmed by regular payouts and positive comments from satisfied customers. Most of them are hosted on Trustpilot and Sitejabber. These are reliable, independent platforms where traders from all over the world share their opinions and experience of cooperation with this or that company. This is what people like about the broker's work Stocks International :
- A responsive support team that can be contacted in multiple languages;
- adequate spreads;
- honest, and most importantly, regular payouts;
- transparent terms;
- fixed commissions.
Reviews also indicate that the company can be trusted and you can safely open an account here. Stocks Int is legit.
How does the Stocks International broker work?
The intermediary executes orders instantly, especially during market volatility. It never delays payouts, takes care of clients, and does not limit the size of payouts. Here's what else it has to offer:
- a variety of account types;
- free training;
- analytics, statistics, expert comments;
- fixed commissions;
- proven tools;
- a wide variety of assets;
- access to reliable trading terminals.
Stocks International is legit and not a scam. The broker has leverage, several ways to withdraw funds, documents confirming the legality of the activity.