How to choose right air conditioner for your homeBarry Copeland 12 / January / 21 Visitors: 1464
Choosing an air conditioner for your home is a responsible task. Among the variety of equipment, you need to choose a functional model that matches your financial capabilities. How to buy the necessary device and what to look for, read our material.
Types of air conditioners
The main types of climate systems:
- The wall-mounted split system has a heating and cooling function. It can also filter the air efficiently. There are many models on sale to choose from. Will be an excellent universal solution for apartments.
- The multi-split system has many indoor units, controlling the modes in several rooms at once. Suitable for large apartments and private houses.
- The duct split system is designed for hidden installation in walls or ceilings, where air distribution is due to air ducts.
Cassette is needed for offices or cottages. The air currents are distributed to the sides, which results in fast and uniform cooling.
Mobile air conditioners will be an excellent solution for rooms where a split system cannot be installed - old houses included in the state security fund or without the possibility of removing an external unit. You can easily move your device to the desired location.
When choosing equipment for your home, do not hesitate to seek help from consultants and read real reviews on the Internet - so you can weigh all the pros and cons of existing models, choosing the one that is suitable for your home.
Basic rules for selecting an air conditioner
There are many factors to consider when choosing an air conditioner for your home. But one of the most important is power. How well the device will perform its functions depends on it. Be sure to take into account the amount of total heat in the home. This may be affected by:
- Which side of the world is the apartment or house on? The southern ones are always warmer.
- Number of residents.
- How many electrical appliances and what power are in the room.
- Location of heating systems.
When buying, you should also pay attention to the main modes of the device. Among them should be:
- Cooling and / or heating for all-season use.
- Automatic operation to maintain temperature.
- Ventilation for even air distribution.
- Dehumidification mode to combat excess moisture.
- Adjustable air flow.
- Night mode with minimum fan speed setting to reduce noise.
- Timer for automatically turning on and off the air conditioner.
Additionally, there may be such functions:
- Anti-allergenic filter.
- Air cleaning.
- Oxygen saturation.
- Wi-Fi support.
When buying an air conditioner, choose models of well-known brands and do not neglect the advice of operation. So the device will serve you for many years!